COVID-19 | Safeguards | Expectations
We at Paradise Hills wanted to provide as much information to our upcoming and prospective guests as we could. This is a time of much uncertainty for many people and we are here to provide as much clarity in your experience with us and our surroundings, as we can.
Please understand that many changes happen quickly and we try to update our site as soon as possible. If you have specific needs or concerns, never hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email and we will be happy to assist you.
1. We are open for business. Since our reopening, June 1st, we are completely open for business. We are offering spa services, services at our tasting room with live music concerts Saturdays and lodging in our cabins.
2. Our cabins have continued to be cleaned with the highest levels of hygiene and precautionary safeguards such as plastic bags around the remotes, are in place to assure a safe, healthy and enjoyable experience. We are offering contact-less check-in for any guests that prefers.
3. Our spa is open and we offer all our services. We are taking temperatures of all guests coming in, asking the necessary precautionary questions and we have waived any cancellation fees (in effort to encourage any unwell guests to stay home).
4. Our tasting room is open and offering all services. The changes include disposable glasswares, disposable food wares and gloved/masked staff to ensure your comfort. We encourage social distancing with limited seating and offer many outdoor options to relax.
5. Our surrounding area is steadily opening back up. Many restaurants are open for take-out meals and several have begun dine-in options with social distancing. We suggest reaching out to each business individually to check on hours and operational changes.
6. Our parks, trails and natural attractions are open and availalbe to visit.
7. Our grocery stores are open for regular shopping and regular hours.