Paradise Hills, Resort and Spa
Vacation Rental Management Services
Our objective is to make it easier for you to own and maintain a vacation or investment property in North Georgia plus create income for you through our short-term vacation rental program, to offset your living expenses.
PCRS Management Inc.
366 Paradise Road
Blairsville, Georgia 30512
Toll free 1-877-745-7483
Being part of Paradise Hills, Resort and Spa means:
- Regular professional inspection and maintenance of your property, with the goal to increase the value of your investment over time.
- Inclusion in the PHRS brand, website, web promotion activities and any/all advertising & marketing efforts for short-term vacation rentals, such as targeted group reservations for weddings, corporate events using the team building center, and specialized services – retreats.
- Guarantee that your guests are dealt with in a professional and courteous way and have 24-hour emergency services available through on-site staff.
- Access to the Lodge for owners and guests, which includes the Spa, WiFi access and assistance by the staff for any concierge services needed.
- Access to the full service Spa with sauna & aromatherapy lounge.
- You will receive monthly revenue and expense reports. We prepare and file rental sales taxes and send you a 1099 income form early in January.
- Small repairs and maintenance tasks are taken care off immediately and more expensive repairs are coordinated by PHRS and handled by PHRS staff or professional independent contractors after consultation with the owner.
- Assistance in setting up and improving your property to increase its rental potential and property specific promotion if desired.
- (Additional fees may apply)
- Your investment property will be part of a growing and high quality resort that improves you and your guests’ vacation experience and enhances the marketability of your property.
- There is a management fee for PCRS Management, from the gross revenues. After deducting the fixed rental expenses, the net monthly revenues are deposited in the vacation homeowners’ PHRS account.
- Monthly, seasonal, yearly maintenance charges (some optional) and small repair costs are charged to the owners PHRS account.
- A monthly income/ expense summary reflects each months detailed activity and the regular services / fees agreed upon with the owner.
- The balance of the owners account is transferred to the owner at regular agreed upon times. (monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, ..)