Job Openings | Positions Available
Please submit your resume. We are always looking to add fantastic people to our team!
Email all resumes to email@example.com. No calls please.
Job title: Tasting Room Associate/Attendant
- Requires applicant to be at least 21 years of age
- Requires applicant has own transportation
- Requires applicant have/obtain alcohol server permit of Union County
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service or minimum 1 year in hotel/resort service.
- Requires applicant have basic knowledge of wines
Previous experience in wine industry and/or tasting room attendant.
Job duties include:
- Will provide sales & beverage service at wine tasting bar
- Will keep inventory of wine/food provided
- Will prepare limited food items for customers
- Will attend weekly meetings with management
- Applicants must have strong customer service skills to deal directly with the public.
- Will perform any non-essential duties as requested by management.
- Applicant must be able to work in a busy environment and perform multiple tasks, quickly.
- Applicants must be very flexible with their work schedule during the Summer & Fall seasons and weekends.
Full hourly wages plus tips. Holiday Bonus, Wellness Benefits
Thurs.-Saturday 11:30 – 6:30 / Sunday 12:30 – 5:30
Job Type: Permanent Part Time Employee with an At-Will employer
Job title: Front Desk Associate
- Requires applicant to be at least 21 years of age with no criminal convictions (due to alcohol licensing requirements).
- Requires applicant has a minimum of 24 months hotel/motel front desk experience or Office manager experience.
- Requires strong computer skills to include all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have Valid Driver’s License
Strong Microsoft office skills and previous experience in event coordination, hotel/motel/front desk, and newsletter software. Strong understanding of Social Media campaigns a plus.
Job duties include:
Will provide administrative and professional assistance in accordance with the employer’s policies and applicable laws.
Will utilize strong grammatical/writing skills, telephone etiquette, record keeping and customer service.
Will perform essential duties to include cashier responsibilities, customer service to spa, winery and lodging guests, scheduling, compose monthly newsletter, perform data entry, compose press releases and assist with event planning.
Will perform any non-essential duties as requested by management.
Applicant must be able to work in a busy environment and perform multiple tasks, quickly.
Applicants must be very flexible with their work schedule during the Summer & Fall seasons and weekends.
Applicants must have good customer service skills to deal directly with the public.
Full time - hourly wages plus tips. Holiday Bonus, Wellness Benefits and paid vacation after 12 months employment.
Wednesday.-Saturday 9:30 – 6:30
Job Type: Permanent Full Time Employee with an At-Will employer